Accessibility Statement for Website of Congregation of Holy Cross, United States Province, Inc. and Holy Cross Foreign Mission Society, Inc.
(together referred to here as “the Province”)
The Province is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Province takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Province’ website:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Province’ website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Province’ website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: PO Box 543, Notre Dame, IN 46556-0543
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Province’ website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge with assistive technology screen readers on
- operating systems Windows and MacOS
The Province’ website is not compatible with:
- “browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years”
Accessibility of the Province’ website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- HTML 5
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Province’ website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Province’ website:
- Archived documents might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. Please contact email@example.com for support.
The Province assessed the accessibility of the Province’ website by the following approaches:
- Internal evaluation by Orbit Media Studios, the site’s developer.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Congregation of Holy Cross, United States Province, Inc., and
Holy Cross Foreign Mission Society, Inc.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
This statement was created on June 2, 2023.