Become a Member of the Moreau Society
The Moreau Society of the Congregation of Holy Cross, United States Province, is the annual giving membership society created to honor a special group of donors whose personal mission and values align with those of the Congregation of Holy Cross whose members work daily to make God known, loved and served in the spirit of its founder, Blessed Basil Moreau, C.S.C.
Moreau Society members recognize that this mission requires great faith, ardent prayer, and the financial resources to serve God’s people throughout the world. We rely on our Moreau Society members for their prayers, partnership, and support. Over the past three years, Moreau Society members have contributed over $14 million – averaging around $4.9 million a year.
Annual gifts through the Moreau Society:
- Further the mission and ministries of the United States Province, domestically and internationally;
- Strengthen our education and formation program for undergraduate, temporarily professed, and professed members -- the future of our Church;
- Enable professed members to pursue advanced degrees and thus continue the Holy Cross legacy at our colleges and universities;
- Support quality care for elder and infirmed members of the Congregation who have served us so well;
- Provide for the greater needs of the United States Province beyond the above priorities.
Moreau Society Membership Levels and Benefits
Annual gift of $1,000 to $2,499
Annual gift of $2,500 to $4,999
Annual gift of $5,000 to $9,999
Benefits include the Founders Level plus:
Annual gift of $10,000 to $24,999
Annual gift of $25,000 or more
If you would like to make a one-time gift online, you can donate or make a recurring gift online. If you have questions about the Moreau Society, please contact:
or by writing to:
Office of Mission Advancement
P.O. Box 765
Notre Dame, IN 46556-0765